P31 Super Triplex Fltration System
The BAUER P-31 SUPER TRIPLEX filtration system is very similar to the P-0 TRIPLEX in design and features; however, this system is larger and capable of processing 11760 cubic feet of air between cartridge changes. The P-31 SUPER TRIPLEX uses the 80114 cartridge and is highly recommended for compressors in the 9 to 5 CFM size.
How TRIPLEX and SUPER-TRIPLEX Air Processing Systems Work
1. Untreated compressed air from the compressor’s after cooling enters at the bottom of the TRIPLEX / SUPER-TRIPLEX filter housing.
2. The compressed air enters inside the filter housing in a manner that creates a centrifugal action that removes the residual air and oil particles. The resulting condensate collects at the bottom of the filter housing. The condensate must be drained manually at regular intervals.
3. The compressed air, having had the condensed water and oil particles effectively separated from the compressed air, enters into the air processing cartridge where it passes through a micro-filter to remove even the tiniest of solid contaminates from the compressed air.
4. A special drying agent removes water caper from the compressed air.
5. Activated carbon removes oil vapor from the compressed air. Some cartridges also include a catalyst that converts carbon monoxide to breathable levels of carbon dioxide. Cartridges with catalyst must be used on engine driven units.
6. A pressure maintaining valve is built into the bottom of the assembly to create a back pressure to improve the efficiency of the separator and cartridge, ensuring that effective air treatment beings immediately with the starting of the compressor. Clean, dry air exits the assembly via the outlet port and is ready for use to fill storage tanks or marker tanks.
7. A safety valve protects the assembly from over pressure. The safety valve is factory set.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 30 in|